The company "cando IT" was founded on 29.10.2016. The owner, Torsten Hollerbach, is a certified project and service manager with more than 20 years of experience in IT & Business Management. He was also the owner of a company in Germany, "Compuwizard4u", which he managed for 10 years and owner of a computer store under the same name for 3 years before he went to Switzerland.
The main focus of cando IT is to provide professional services to large companies and SMEs. These services are:
- Project Management for IT and Business (Prince 2®, Scrum® and Agile®)
- Service Management for IT and Business (ITIL V3®, DevOps®)
- CSM (Customer Service Management) including Consulting and Training
- Help Desk Trainings, Motivation- and Creativity Training and Consulting
- Application Training (CV, Motivation Letter, Communication, etc.)
We can offer a wide range of expertise in the areas and thus generate added value for your company if you become a business partner of cando IT.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of projects and from the contributions of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project teams, academics, trainers and consultants.
PRINCE2® isolates the management aspects of project work from the specialist contributions, such as design and construction. The specialist aspects of the project can be easily integrated with the PRINCE2® method and, when used alongside PRINCE2®, provide a secure overall framework for the project work.
Because PRINCE2® is generic and based on proven principles, organizations adopting the method can substantially improve their organizational capability and maturity across various areas such as business change, construction, IT, mergers and acquisitions, research and product development.
We provide following services for Prince2®:
- Proper implementation of the Prince2® Principals, Themes and Processes
- Take-over of single stages and finalisation regarding legal requirements
- Consulting for employed Project Manager in a company
- Documentation of all activities to provide a more transparent value
ITIL, formerly an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT Service Management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form (known as ITIL V3), ITIL is published as a series of five core volumes, each of which covers a different ITSM lifecycle stage.
- ITIL service strategy - specifies that each stage of the service lifecycle must stay focused upon the business case, with defined business goals, requirements and service management principles.
- ITIL service design - provides guidance for the production and maintenance of IT policies, architectures and documents.
- ITIL service transition - focuses upon change management role and release practices, providing guidance and process activities for transitioning services into the business environment.
- ITIL service operation - focuses upon delivery and control process activities based on a selection of service support and service delivery control points.
- ITIL continual service improvement - focuses upon the process elements involved in identifying and introducing service management improvements, as well as issues surrounding service retirement.
We provide consulting, support and take-over of tasks in all 5 sections. Including
- Documentation, Process generation or updating of existing processes
- Customers BHB Creation (BHB Operating Manual)
- Service generation or updates of existing services
- Realistic KPI / SLA statistics and response times
- Perfect transparency
Nowadays, it is very difficult to apply for a job. Sometimes it can happen that people lose their focus when they apply for different jobs. It may happen that you write the wrong company name or send a wrong application letter to a completely different company. Everyone knows what can go wrong. This can have serious consequences.
We offer you the service to check your applications for correctness and the correct details regarding the job description in order to maximize your chances of success. Of course, we can help you to create and formulate a CV and an application letter.
- Create a unique CV (with Adobe or Word at an advanced level)
- Infographics are 65% more a view than pure text. Quality is more than quantity in this regard if you want to be successful
- Check of correct keywords. The first impression of a resume from a recruiter takes 7-21 seconds. In these seconds the best impression must be created by your CV
- Correct use of words such as: improved, increased, changed, doubled, etc. These words give your CV a positive starting position of your already performed activities
- We use the following templates / documents for a CV:
- Cover with picture and brief statement to your person
- Design CV which refers to the position
- Skills table (personal and professional abilities)
- Sorting the documents
We also make sure that the documents have PDF format and are compressed into a single file. For the HR recruiter it is easier to handle and they are usually very grateful when they don't have to overview lots of documents.
CSM / Training Consulting
CSM (Customer Service Management) covers many areas. Once internally in the form of a help desk or a self service portal, a telephone service, workshop services or subcontractor services. CSM also has a high priority in a bank or insurance company.
The most important thing with a good CSM is the communication. How to be unobtrusive, competent without giving the customer the feeling of having no idea, helpful and friendly, professional Competent with charm and a wide range of skills and knowledge? There are employees who are given the service-oriented behavior to others by nature, but also employees who enjoy being able to offer support and advice to other employees or customers.
We train such employees and check skills and rhetoric, the amount of vocabulary as well as socially-competent behavior. Through our broad knowledge in this area and our very good dealings with customers, employees and partners, we ensure that your employees have the competence to perform safely and to represent your company in the service contracts in a matter-of-fact and friendly manner with high quality.
Customer proximity, trust, honesty, empathy and high self-demands for solutions with quality as well as good time management round off a good CSM. Factual information, no worries, team harmonies and the cooperation of business and service increase your added value. Customers will be happy to call you and be sure that your employees provide the best support.
We also train communication with customers, the correct approach to problems as well as escalation management. Make an appointment with us and let us convince you of our standard.